We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you without your consent.
- Any identifiable information we do collect we keep in the strictest of confidence.
- We never pass on information to third parties.
- Any information pertaining to medical conditions is only seen by relevant staff, that is, a clinician and his or her support staff.
- Information is kept on a secure platform which we conduct regular reviews of.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We do not send unsolicited emails.